BMPAA Email Newsletter
Be sure you subscribe to the BMPAA email newsletter to keep up to date on events, fundraisers, important reminders for Music Department and Performing Art parents.
For a fee, drop off your old, broken or unused electronics and appliances. Recycle your unwanted televisions, air conditioners, appliances, cell phones and much more. Proceeds will support the music and performing arts department. If you wish to have an item picked up, or have questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kevin at 978-712-8146 and leave a message.
To access a flyer which includes a detailed Item and price list, click here
This year’s music trip was announced and tada… Washington DC with a fantastic agenda of things to do.
For Students: Don’t forget your fundraising opportunities. It is suggested to raise at least 40% of the cost of the trip.
For Parents: Don’t forget to have your students sign up and make payments for the trip.
You can download the trip contract and fundraising options below.
- Bring your own goods, set up your own table, 100% of your profit goes into the trip account.
- Get a neighbor or friend to purchase a spot for $20 and that $20 will be added to your account.
North Shore Music Theatre
2 Season Tickets Plus VIP Package
DONATION: $25 per ticket
Season Tickets are a 5-show subscription to all major Productions for 2019*
VIP Package Includes:
• 2019 Season Parking Pass (1 time use per show)
• 2 2019 Season Broadway Club Passes (one-time-use per show)
• 2 FREE Broadway Club drink vouchers
• 50% off tickets for A CHRISTMAS CAROL performances
• First access to concert tickets as added.
• Free VIP EVENT PACKAGE applicable to other productions
*A Christmas Carol is not included in Season Ticket Package
Proceeds Benefit The:
BHS Music Department
Winner does not need to be present at drawing. Drawing Date to be announced on BMPAA Facebook Page.
Grand Prize Raffle
• Plus VIP Package, preferred parking, access to Broadway Club, discounts on concerts and other shows, and more.